Topaz Hotel / Motel(Flagler Beach)
US$162
US$111
Beach Front Motel(Flagler Beach)
US$122
A1A Motel(Flagler Beach)
US$156
Flagler Beach Motel(Flagler Beach)
TripAdvisor
Bulow RV Resort(Flagler Beach)
TripAdvisor
Suites on the Beach(Flagler Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmineral poolhappy hourthe main housebalcony suitesocial hourget awaymade to order breakfastacross the streetcouples massageevery morninggreen roomdelicious breakfastoverlooking the oceanjacuzzi tubbeach chairsother guestsa wonderful stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The White Orchid Inn and Spa is a great resort to unwind and relax. My wife surprised me with a massage, it was a great way to start our extended stay. I would highly recommend The White Orchid Inn and Spa.

Room Tip: We had the Balcony Room, great ocean view and sound!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in great location. Our room was really, really nice, staff were great, breakfast was good. All in and a lovely stay. Good restaurants in walking distance or short drive.
Beach just across the street.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed here for a weekend birthday trip. The staff was friendly and accommodating, our room was spacious and clean with a wonderful jacuzzi. It was a very peaceful and quiet stay. We were literally right on the beach and could even hear the ocean from our room. We had fun meeting and socializing with other guests during the free wine/beer hour each afternoon, and we had free, REAL, made to order breakfast each morning. There are a lot of local restaurants to visit. We will definitely return and I recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a nice, quiet, relaxing getaway.

Room Tip: Lea's room is located in the main house, right off the lobby. Not very private, but it's a very nice room and convenient location.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The Inn is a lovely small compound dedicated to rest, relaxation and very good eating at daily breakfast. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The rooms all possess a unique personality. I will probably stay in each one eventually. I like to hear the ocean and to walk to the beach...all within a stones throw from the inn. This is my go to place when I visit Flagler.

Room Tip: 2 are in the main house. 6 are in a separate building with 3 upstairs and 3 down. I room is in a separate building. All are just fine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This review is only to complain about the OWNER not working with me, the Inn is superb because of Zeddy, the lady who made us feel so welcome last year.
This year I had to cancel my rez one day over their limit bc my grandaughter fell at my house & broke her arm. I called the owner & from the start of our convo she was awful and unsympathetic & refused to help me at all bc I booked thru Hotels.com. I kept begging for help and finally she told me she would reach out to her company that deals with Hotels.com and that someone would get back to me- well I should have known she was saying that just to get me off the phone. Obviously no one has contacted me in the last few months...
Thank you for listening.