All reviews front desk amelia island room was clean afternoon cookies within walking distance sliders nice breakfast free breakfast great place to stay yogurt short drive historic district first floor the breakfast area the entire staff doris inns
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Needed an on time shuttle. We were vendors for the shrimp festival when it was imperative that we arrived at the event on time. Sunday the time it was posted at the front desk was not accurate. It resulted in us being late for the event resulting in a loss of income for the event. In addition we had to pay for a cab to get to the location.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

I hope this note finds you well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I - apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stayed here during the Shrimp Festival and had a wonderful experience. There was a bus that took us back and forth from the festival, the rooms were clean and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Friendly staff. Nice location. Good breakfast buffet. Rooms not as clean as usual and furniture seemed in need of repair/replacement. Usual comfy beds. Hairdryer didn't work. For the price I expected the usual high quality of a Hampton.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank T2565EVnikit
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

I first want to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your visit with our Hampton Inn. Our goal is to provide every guest, every stay a memorable lodging experience and I regret we did not meet yours or our expectations. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience our oversights might have caused.

It might interest you to know our Hotel is currently scheduled for a major renovation later this year. I ask that you give us another opportunity to prove our commitment to your satisfactory stay on your next visit to our Island.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We are empty nesters who went on spring break with our dog. I really appreciated the housekeeping never entered our room but put new towels and supplies outside our door every day. Our dog is very shy and enjoyed the room without anyone coming in. Rooms are dated but are getting an upgrade soon. Still very clean with fridge. Front desk people always VERY nice and helpful. They called a cab and it was there within minutes. Love the rocking chairs in the front. Easy walk to the beach, and the hotel furnishes nice beach towels and chairs, so no need to bring any from home. Saves on sand in your room! I will definitely stay here in the near future again.

Date of stay: April 2017
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Rooms a little dated. Small. Bathroom below average compared to other Hamptons. The beach accessories they lent (chairs and towels) were a very big plus. The weekday breakfast staffer was a grump, the weekend one very nice and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AmeliaHI, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Amelia Island at Fernandina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. It may interest you to know the hotel is scheduled for a complete renovation. Upon completion we will be a completely new facility. We strive to exceed guest expectations and It is was disappointing to learn we fail short