“Great dining experience ”
Review of Plae Restaurant - CLOSED

Plae Restaurant
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: A1A Highway
Description: PLAE Restaurant is Amelia Island's premier dining establishment. Our menu blends eclectic cuisine with artful presentation. Exceptional food and service in a contemporary setting, make this restaurant a must see on your dining agenda.
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Quiet , intimate dining. Very attentive service. The food is excellent. . We eat here each time we are on Amelia Island.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We go here about 4 times a year, either with friends or just my wife and I. Have never had a bad experience. My wife gets whatever she thinks sounds good and I always get the Chefs surprise, which they only tell you if it's land, sea or air. My wife always trades with me because it is usually better than hers. The are super friendly and the atmosphere is elegant, modern and laid back. As most Florida upscale restaurants you can wear whatever you want. If nice outside enjoy the 100 year Port flite and a good cigar out back for dessert.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I was with a group and even though we were large, the service was seamless. Unfortunately my meal was not to my liking, though others in our group ordered the same and enjoyed it. I enjoyed the other 2 courses and the wine. The food was excellently prepared. I would recommend this restaurant ....it is especially nice for anyone staying at the Omni because it is walking distance.

1  Thank Jmshupe
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

We would definitely come back because the meal was so delicious. We shared a fried oyster appetizer and a snapper dish that was melt in your mouth good. However, we ordered a glass of champagne to celebrate our anniversary and told server we would like to order a glass of wine with our main course. She brought us the wine after our main course and the bread after our dinner was over

1  Thank midgatravel
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Our family loves Plae - Great food and excellent bar tender. THe food is worth the price. Service was also very good.

1  Thank scuppe