“Good food served hot”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Not many places on the island so we stopped here and were pleasantly surprised. The two meals were very good the service was very good even though they were very busy. We had our grandson with us ( 2 years old) and they were very accommodating with his needs.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is an Average Applebees in Food & Price but the Downfall for This Particular Franchise is The Service! The Service at This Place is Horrible, Slow, & With Horrible Attitudes! But Overall Pretty Good.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The food, service, beverages are just like any other Applebee's in any city. I do not see this location as having anything that stands out as bad or good...Just an average Applebees. The location itself could use a makeover as it is beginning to look dated!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ordered take out as I was staying at the Omni and it was graduation weekend. 30 min roundtrip travel time to get food. Once I got it back to the room my cheeseburger was raw, not pink...literally RAW!. Called manager to tell him and sent email to him with pictures, didn't want to drive another 30 min so I agreed to get gift card from him the next day on my way back to NC. Let him know it was the last day of my vacation. When I arrived the manager I talked with was not there, he did leave me a gift certificate but to be used at FL location. I don't live or visit FL....which I told him.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We got into Fern late and needed a quick meal. We have always seen a steady crowd in the place, so we gave it a try after 10 pm. It was not busy and we were one of the last to arrive with closing time of 11pm. We had a great waiter and the food prepared as it should have been other than some potatoes that were underdone. I had a piece of steak and it was hot, prepared perfectly and tender. I had a great Parmesan creamy rice dish. All in all, for a chain, this one is well managed and you get better than you would at similar type establishments.