“Raw cheeseburger!”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Ordered take out as I was staying at the Omni and it was graduation weekend. 30 min roundtrip travel time to get food. Once I got it back to the room my cheeseburger was raw, not pink...literally RAW!. Called manager to tell him and sent email to him with pictures, didn't want to drive another 30 min so I agreed to get gift card from him the next day on my way back to NC. Let him know it was the last day of my vacation. When I arrived the manager I talked with was not there, he did leave me a gift certificate but to be used at FL location. I don't live or visit FL....which I told him.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We got into Fern late and needed a quick meal. We have always seen a steady crowd in the place, so we gave it a try after 10 pm. It was not busy and we were one of the last to arrive with closing time of 11pm. We had a great waiter and the food prepared as it should have been other than some potatoes that were underdone. I had a piece of steak and it was hot, prepared perfectly and tender. I had a great Parmesan creamy rice dish. All in all, for a chain, this one is well managed and you get better than you would at similar type establishments.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

There were 7 of us with no reservations & no plans. Applebee's rescued us. We had a short wait (enjoyed a beer at the bar) but then sat down for a good variety of entrees served by a courteous staff.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

It took about 40 minutes before apps got to our table, were cold... still no food, service was so bad, I think that the waitress needed to go work for McDonald's, she may have then given better service.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My parents and I stopped there for a lite late lunch. We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. We didn't see a server for 5 minutes. We ordered our beverages and meal when he arrived. The server was slow to return with our beverages - all non-alcoholic. Our food was also slow to be served even though there were less than 10 occupied tables. The food arrived hot and was quite tasty; we all had lunch specials.