“Soggy undercooked pizza”

Townies Pizzeria
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Fast casual locals choice for island italian and pizzeria.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have given 3 chances for this pizza place and I think this is the last time tried them when they first opened a couple of years ago not very impressed so about a month ago decided to try them again was much
better they had actual Italian sausage the crumble type or hunks which was great. So went to try them again went online and placed order used the tracker as it said order was placed and would be 15 minutes so went to the restaurant after 20 minutes nothing happened on the tracker decided to call parked outside and was told sorry that the order online system was not working to bad you can order now on the phone and wait another 20 minutes so it was late I said ok. So I finally get the pizza home and open the box and it has some kind of sliced looks like thin pepperoni they Italian sausage yuck them the pizza is so soggy undercooked crust yuck. Well I guess I'm done with Townies. P.s. I guess would have been thoughtful if they would have offered some kind of discount or something for the screwed up online deal.

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Daniel, our goal is perfect pizza very time no exceptions. Your experience is highly unusual and our staff is trained to solve every customer complaint immediately. Please contact me directly at mattk@towniespizzeria.com or mobile/text me at 904-310-4363 .

There are newer reviews for Townies Pizzeria

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by how good the food was at this small restaurant. We ordered garlic knots for an appetizer...delicious! My son got a calzone and loved it. My husband got one of the specialty pizzas and said it was great. I got a sub sandwich and it was served hot. It was excellent as well. The staff was super nice as well. We will be retuning when visiting Amelia Island again next summer!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We had a great experience here at Townies Pizza and were a little sad we only got to dine here once. The pizzas we ordered were fantastic and the place had a good vibe. My only regret was that we were not able to come back and try more items! Their subs also looked really yummy!

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Appreciate the review. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visited for pizza for the first time. The pizza was served hot and the small pizza was a good size portion for 2 people when you add a salad. Salad was average but thought the pizza very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Staff said it would be about 25 minutes. 45 minutes later we had a great pizza. If I was told 45 minutes I would have expected 45.

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Appreciate the comments. We continue to work on making our delivery times match our promised time and will share this with the Townies Tribe. PIZZA! One Luv!