“Great Pizza”

Townies Pizzeria
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Fast casual locals choice for island italian and pizzeria.
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We had a great experience here at Townies Pizza and were a little sad we only got to dine here once. The pizzas we ordered were fantastic and the place had a good vibe. My only regret was that we were not able to come back and try more items! Their subs also looked really yummy!

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Appreciate the review. Hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Townies Pizzeria

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Visited for pizza for the first time. The pizza was served hot and the small pizza was a good size portion for 2 people when you add a salad. Salad was average but thought the pizza very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Staff said it would be about 25 minutes. 45 minutes later we had a great pizza. If I was told 45 minutes I would have expected 45.

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Appreciate the comments. We continue to work on making our delivery times match our promised time and will share this with the Townies Tribe. PIZZA! One Luv!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Good pizza but staff needs to focus on details - Our order for the dining room was very late, delivered in a box, and our salad was not what we ordered and late as well. Pizza had been sitting in the box for awhile - crust was getting soft/soggy. Pizza was missing an ingredient we requested. Unfortunately it was my favorite ingredient. Coke machine not working properly either. Disappointed.

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Appreciate the candid review. This is exactly how we get better and improve our product and service. July 4th is our busiest weekend of the year and gets really crazy on the island and in Townies. No excuses; however, we aim to please every customer and this review is not one of our best. I will share this with the Tribe and work on those items you mentioned.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My wife and I had the grandkids and we all wanted pizza. My wife and I have been coming to Fernandina for 4 years and had never tried it before. We probably would not have this time either but Moon River Pizza was closed or at least didnt answer their phone. It was dinner time on the 4th of July so I expected it to be busy and it was. Pizza took a little while because of this but it was very good. I must complement Reagan, she was able to take orders in person and on the phone with all the madness going on. Then during a lull she made tea and cleaned tables. You are lucky to have found some one that represents you so well. It was a good value and experience. Keep it up.

klabackam, Owner at Townies Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Your review is much appreciated and will be shared with all. The Townies Tribe works hard to make sure our guests have a great experience. I will make sure all see this review.