1,572 results
All reviews fire pit two bedroom suite full kitchen putting green amelia island nature trail creek greenway small kitchen free shuttle free breakfast two blocks walking distance to the beach hot tub breakfast area great place to stay clean hotel short drive
Reviewed 5 September 2016

This property is renovated and feels new and is exactly what you would expect from Marriott/Residence Inn. Price was good too for labor day weekend (109.00 plus tax). It's walking distance to the beach (maybe 1400 ft. is my guess) so we had no problem with that issue. Room was spotless and well decorated. No evening snack on the weekend. It had a gas fire pit on the patio and a nice pool area that seemed to have a handicapped chair/hoist for the pool so that was nice too. The breakfast was vast and I was able to stay on my low carb diet which is rare...not to worry there are lots of carb intensive choices too. I would love to go back and stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I have stayed in many Residence Inn and this is a beautiful one. They have captured the ability to make you feel peaceful and to connect the guests together as friends. Kudo's to you Marriott.

I found the beds to be a little harder than I am use to for Marriotts so I an not sure why but all in all I would definitely recommend this place.

The rooms are quite expensive if you reserve in advance however if you are looking for a flexible last minute getaway and the Inn is not full, they lower the rates and are very reasonable.

Room Tip: If you reserve the same day and the hotel is not full, they lower the rates and it is very reasonable.
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I recently got married on Amelia Island and selected the Residence Inn for myself and all my out of town guests to stay. I worked with Claudia in the sales office to get my block set up. She was amazing and very accommodating. She went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations.

During my stay every employee I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and had a smile on their face. The front desk associates, the night auditor and the housekeeping staff were amazing. Dottie was greeting people during breakfast and was very friendly and helpful.

Last, and certainly not least I want to recognize Tasha and AJ in housekeeping. They serviced my room for me during my stay and they did a great job. My room was very clean and I had all the amenities I could I have dreamed of. Additionally, when they found out I was getting married they brought me a goody basket to my room for my new husband and I to enjoy. EXCELLENT STAFF, EXCELLENT HOTEL!!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

my first time at this Hotel and all I have to say is +++ , The room : Excellent ! Service :Excellent , Breakfast was really good and big selection . In Conclusion A+ Value for the price and We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the door we knew we were going to enjoy our stay. The room is huge, bed is comfortable and we have a small kitchenette with all he supplies you need. They even give you microwave popcorn. The breakfast is great and they are always restocking items. There is so much to choose from. They have a snack array by the front lobby that even sells wine and beer. Walking distance to the beach and shops. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple