1,385 results
All reviewsevening receptionoutlet mallmade to order breakfastgreat hotelfree happy hourrib citymiromar outletsmanagers receptionorder omelettescocktail hourflorida gulf coast universitycomplimentary breakfastfort myerspool and hot tubspring trainingwould highly recommend this hoteleasy access
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here several weeks and enjoyed our stay very much. Manny does a great job serving and clearing tables. Including wiping them off and that doesn't always happen. Great job, Manny!
The happy hour is great fun!
Thanks Carol and Chelsea !
Kathleen and Tiffany at the front desk, are always cheerful and helpful!
This is our third year here for an extended stay visit. All three years we requested the same floor. That is where they placed us and even the same room as last year! Thanks Embassy!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Shaune C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Paradise71lodi,

Thanks for staying with us! We appreciate you mentioning our team in your post. We love to see how are team has touched our guest's stay. I have made sure that special recognition has been given to Manny, Carol, Chelsea, Kathleen & Tiffany. They are all outstanding team members!
We hope to have you with us again!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Have stayed there multiple times. Always a comfortable and relaxing stay. Breakfast is fantastic, Internet is good. I love how spacious the rooms are!! Almost feels like a small apartment!! If you are thinking about this place... I would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 13 May 2016

This is a great hotel for families. We love the evening reception and the breakfast buffet. You can't beat the quality for the price. Next time we're in Southwest Florida, we will try to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I travel for business, and I have been spending more days of the week at Embassy Suites than at home over the past few weeks.

I needed an iphone charger very badly, and Scott (van driver), Allan, and Ymisa (Front Desk) went out of the way to help me with one. Scott has on other occasions been extremely helpful while taking me via shuttle to nearby locations.

Overall I am very pleased with this hotel. The rooms are spacious, and there is a complimentary breakfast every morning which makes for a great start to the day. Thank you Embassy Suites for making this a home away from home for me!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Aparna R
Shaune C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Aparna R,
Thanks for taking the time to share you experience while visiting the Embassy Suites in Fort Myers/ Estero FL. We appreciate you staying with us and letting us know how our team assisted you with your special request. We will be sure to recognize all of them.
If your travels bring you back to the area we hope you will stay with us again!

Best regards

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Stayed here with my son for a soccer tourney. Great stay. Comfortable beds. Wonderful breakfast. Nice, clean spacious rooms. Loved that he could go to sleep at 9:30 and I could close door and work in Living space until midnight.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Teichem

Dear Teichem,
Thanks for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your 2 room suite and our delicious breakfast. I hope your son had a great time at his soccer tournament. We hope to see you again!