“Always Consisternt!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #73 of 121 Restaurants in Englewood
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have always ordered carryout at this location and the have always had my order ready in a timely manner. They always display the pizza and ask if I want red peppers or parmesan cheese. There are many places to get pizza in our area and where you choose is your preference but I choose this location because of the discount coupons and consistent service.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I have no idea where the previous reviewers have eaten pizza before. Obviously not at some of the best take outs as I have. Are you kidding me? The supposed "hand tossed' pizzas we ordered here where of the frozen, pre -formed kind Flavor of the crust? Matched its uniformity frozen shape. Not to mention the lack of flavor to the sauce. The owner off this place better step up his or her game. NEVER be back! You lost me first try!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

My go to Pizza Place in Englewood. Good lunch at a good price. Staff is always friendly and my order is always hot and ready when I arrive.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Pizza hut is not my normal pizza delivery pick. We have been in Englewood for 6 months now and after giving the top 3 each a couple of chances Pizza Hut is clearly the best.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 5 May 2016

The deals online are amazing. It is very difficult to get good pizza and for such a low price with so many toppings, I don't know how they make a profit.

Date of visit: March 2016