“Very enjoyable lunch and great service!”
Review of The End Zone

The End Zone
Ranked #71 of 117 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stopped in for a quick lunch and had great shrimp and a burger. Our service was exceptional and we would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We were looking for a good but rather quick lunch. The End Zone did not disappoint. Service was excellent and friendly. Our order arrived rather quickly and was nice and hot. The Reuben was very good, the chicken finger basket was also very good (chicken nicely breaded and not at all greasy) and the burger was cooked as ordered. The fries are exceptionally good. The restaurant and rest rooms were clean.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The facility is a « DUMP » Do not waste your hard earned money here.
The facility is very very dirty. The floor is sticky and the tables are dirty.
After seating with some friends and getting several rounds of beverages from the bar during happy hour we sat at a table for about one and half hour and no one came to ask how we were doing or remove our dirty glasses.
The young lady bartender named Brooke who initially served us first us during happy hour at the bar was very pleasant, very professional and was very helpful.
The second time when I ordered another beer it was a male bartender ( on the tab it still shows Brooke as the server? ) who served me and he was trying to charge me the full price for the beer ( over $ 3.00 versus $ 1.87 as happy hour price)
When I questioned the price the bartender told me that he had pushed the wrong button on the computer!
When I looked at the menu it was very dirty, sticky and had some very dirty marks on it.
The menu was very unappealing and very expensive.
I originally had planned to have dinner but changed my mind after seeing how dirty this place is.
The place needs a very serious deep cleaning and to be repainted.
The bathroom was also very dirty and has some broken tiles on the wall.
The whole place smell bad and damp.
Brooke the bartender was the only bright light.
Will never return.

We were considering having dinner but

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The pizza is out of this world, probably my favorite of all time. (I had the pizza this time but I also get the Phillys alot). The most recent visit, the beer was cold and the service great.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great atmosphere at outside tiki bar.
Drink prices very fair.
Food is skimpy at best.
We are full time Floridians and eat here on Wednesday nights about 3 times per month. They have a wing special on Wednesdays.
Have not eaten anything else here for some time but other people wanted to go here today so decided to give it a try on Sunday. NEVER AGAIN.
I don't know if they are trying to screw the snow birds or what but not going to fool me any more.
REALLY too bad as the food was exceptional before the place changed hands and moved across the street.

2  Thank markkotary