“You scream....Ice cream”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Englewood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Love this place and the product they sell. Always stop in when we are in town for a great sweet treat.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Homemade ice cream was delightful- every lick. Cute decor. You can sit inside or outside. Prices are fair

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Returning from Dinner, the wives decided they needed ice cream. It was so nice of SIRI to point us in their direction. Arrived in no time, caught them at a slow time and the girls behind the counter were so very helpful and attentive to our cravings. This is Florida, so if you are not a quick cone licker, get yours in a cup. Great Ice Cream and Great Service!

1  Thank kleelargo
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This place has some of the best ice cream I’ve had in a long time. It is thick and homemade with so little air in it as filler that I could chew it for a second before it started melting in my mouth. As I like to say, If I wanted soft, melted ice cream, I’d buy a milkshake. Will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I visit scoops quite often. They have the yummiest Maple Walmut!! They are the Best Scoop in town!!!