“Best Shrimp”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Arrived at 5:30 on a Saturday night and the wait was 35 minutes but well worth it. Three of us had the Shrimp Feast and the other person had frog legs. The shrimp is the best I have ever had, the breading is just right and stays on the shrimp. For $15.95 you get 24 shrimp, and two sides. The frog legs were cooked to perfection. Make sure you try the gumbo as it is outstanding.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I picked this place from good reviews after we spent the morning shopping at the outlet mall. Seven of us with a new waiter. It was fairly crowded so I expected some great food. The grouper was dry and chewy and the rice was clumpy with no flavor. The others in my party had some good dishes were satisfied so maybe it was just mine was off. I tasted the pasta and it was really tasty.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I eat here often because the food and service are excellent, the pricing is moderate and the ambiance reminds me of Ocean City Maryland. We took our son and grandkids. Everyone enjoyed their food. The grandkids had posta dishes and all of the adults but me had seafood. My son enjoyed the bassa and I ordered ribs. No complaints from anyone which in itself is a blessing.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we go, we try something different. Each thing we try is wonderful. The fish and chips are amazing as is the coconut tilapia and all the oysters. Course the catfish is our standby. Say hi to the alligator off the patio.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stopped at this familiar and busy place on our way home from a Rays' game with friends. Good fresh fish and seafood served many ways. Coconut shrimp was excellent with a delightful tangy apricot dipping sauce, Reasonable prices and healthy servings with service that can be spotty.Outdoor dining a possibility.