“Good for Braekfast and good for Mexican Food.”

El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Eastpoint
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very friendly staff. I eat alot of mexican and this is as good as any. The place is well run and clean.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal at this restaurant. My wife's chicken flautas we're a little bland. My El Jalisco rib eye was great Very tasty. My margarita was a little weak, but when I added a shot Cuervo, it was pretty good. My wife enjoyed her Sangria. Food was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We ate out for breakfast once during our visit. This seems like the best restaurant for a good breakfast. The menu has a variety of dishes both American and Mexican styles.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Nice restaurant with a little "flair"! Food for lunch was good and service was excellent. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We had breakfast here and it was extremely good. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and biscuits were hot, plentiful, and tasty. Coffee was good too. Service was prompt. Would go again from breakfast. Place was clean and tidy.