“Wonderful surprise!”
Review of Sweet Surf

Sweet Surf
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Eastpoint
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The last time I visited SGI, this little jewel was not there. As our family was enjoying our golf cart, we happened to see it and stopped. Wonderful idea!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Great little shop, and the girl working was so nice and helpful!!!
The Mango was amazing
The Lemon/lime was very good
Strawberry was OK
For sure make this a stop! I just wish it were closer to where we were staying... we would eat there every day!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed everything we ordered from this establishment the multiple times we visited. The young lady serving the treats had a smile from ear to ear. I ate so much more than I should have but enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Always a good place to stop for a quick cool down after a day at the beach. Nice addition to the island choices.

1  Thank castruck2000
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Smoothies, root beer floats, Italian ice. Very delicious! We made 2 visits this trip. Very sweet workers too.