“DELICIOUS!!!! Love the soft serve ice cream and Italian Ice”
Review of Sweet Surf

Sweet Surf
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Eastpoint
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Lovely owner, cute hut, DELICIOUS fresh soft serve ice cream and Italian Ice made with real fruit. I'm finding it difficult to stay away since I live her full time. TShe has made a wonderful little oasis with umbrellas, seating, games for children in the shade! You can combine the Italian Ice with the ice cream layered or blended. I had it layer with coconut and banana Italian Ice. Milkshakes, Root beer floats and other flavors, smoothies, Sundaes. You won't be disappointed! I promise.
Joanna

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We have already been here in this one-of-a-kind ice cream parlour twice during this last week. The host, Alice was a smiley representativ for the island population!
Thanks a lot for nice chat and very tasty ice cream ☀

Best regards from the Norwegian home-exchangers

1  Thank Hilde69
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The sweetest young lady just opened up this shaved ice stand on St. George Island. It's made with real fruit and the flavors are out of this world! You can go for smoothies, or the shaved ice and soft serve ice cream. We only tried the shaved ice (she let us sample just about every flavor on the menu - all were amazing! but Banana Creme was my favorite!). There were so many good flavors that we had to come back twice. It's a really wonderful little dessert stand that you should absolutely take the time to try out. It was a wonderful reprieve from the hot sun. I really can't recommend Sweet Surf enough!

1  Thank Veritech-35