Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Suites
US$104
US$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$127
US$95
SAVE US$32
PricelineUS$104
Expedia.comUS$115
Lol.travelUS$127
All reviews waffles front desk rainbow springs clean hotel room was spacious crystal river two queen beds definitely stay here again heated pool spent one night reading lights cleaning staff exercise room highly recommend this hotel pleasant stay per night brand
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The bed was quite comfortable, the sheets were soft and pillows had two different options, soft or firm. The L shaped sofa in the room was large and suitable for us to relax on. The bathroom lighting was good. The heated pool was at a good temperature, and clean. Although better to use if you're the only family in it, as it's not very big. The location of this hotel is a short drive away from Rainbow Springs State park, and several stores/ restaurants are conveniently located nearby. Staff keep the place clean!
Reasons I rated 4 instead of 5 stars: I don’t think it’s fixable however I could hear the footsteps of people in the room above me, the door locks closing in the hallway, and the adjacent neighbor talking at times. So it wasn’t as quiet as I would like, but we were able to sleep. Also I know it’s for safety during the pandemic, that they weren’t offering the hot foods for breakfast. We just went to a fast food place nearby so it wasn’t a big deal. The hotel breakfast did have some yogurt and granola bars, muffins, and drinks.

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Staff was friendly and gave great directions on places to go. Room was clean and spacious. Pool area was very clean. Exercise room was neat and did see employees wiping down. As a Front line Nurse that made me feel good. Definitely recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

We had no plans and stumbled upon the Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs. It was a great find, the rooms were very clean and roomy. We booked two queen beds and were surprised there was also a sofa. We loved all the space.
I would suggest they make two improvements:

1. They advertise “breakfast included”, but don’t get too excited it was a little disappointing that they didn’t have much. The first day we were there they had a couple granola bars that you can grab and go, and the orange juice was delicious. On the second day the orange juice was totally watered down and there wasn’t any food it was only around 8:45 AM). Not sure why but we were very disappointed as we were counting on that as we were running late for our next adventure.
2. Our particular cleaning associate was very stingy with towels. We had four in the family and I requested two additional wash cloth, but she refused stating there was a shortage. ?? Really? I would preferred some thing like I don’t have those right now but I will leave a couple by your door when they come out of the dryer... I don’t know, but it rubbed me the wrong way.
Regardless, if ever back in this town, we will definitely stay here again!

Oh, and Kathy at the front desk was very nice and informative with great recommendations.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Great Hotel and Staff! Very Clean Rooms and Facilities. Nice Heated Pool and Functional Workout Room. The Staff was very Friendly and Helpful. I Will Definitely return to this Hotel to Stay in the Future, and will Definitely recommend it to my Friends and Family!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

We checked in at 4:30pm. Our room was not ready. Multiple people in front of us were still waiting for their room as well. The manager was great but they needed more help. The cleaning staff and him were not able to keep up with the completely filled hotel. Manager was wet polite and hard working. Printed out great recommendation for kayaking which only cost us $76 for two round-trip. Nice clean spot!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple