Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort Suites
PricelineUS$99
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
Lol.travelUS$120
All reviews waffles front desk rainbow springs clean hotel room was spacious crystal river two queen beds definitely stay here again heated pool spent one night reading lights cleaning staff exercise room highly recommend this hotel pleasant stay per night brand
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

We had no plans and stumbled upon the Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs. It was a great find, the rooms were very clean and roomy. We booked two queen beds and were surprised there was also a sofa. We loved all the space.
I would suggest they make two improvements:

1. They advertise “breakfast included”, but don’t get too excited it was a little disappointing that they didn’t have much. The first day we were there they had a couple granola bars that you can grab and go, and the orange juice was delicious. On the second day the orange juice was totally watered down and there wasn’t any food it was only around 8:45 AM). Not sure why but we were very disappointed as we were counting on that as we were running late for our next adventure.
2. Our particular cleaning associate was very stingy with towels. We had four in the family and I requested two additional wash cloth, but she refused stating there was a shortage. ?? Really? I would preferred some thing like I don’t have those right now but I will leave a couple by your door when they come out of the dryer... I don’t know, but it rubbed me the wrong way.
Regardless, if ever back in this town, we will definitely stay here again!

Oh, and Kathy at the front desk was very nice and informative with great recommendations.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Great Hotel and Staff! Very Clean Rooms and Facilities. Nice Heated Pool and Functional Workout Room. The Staff was very Friendly and Helpful. I Will Definitely return to this Hotel to Stay in the Future, and will Definitely recommend it to my Friends and Family!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

We checked in at 4:30pm. Our room was not ready. Multiple people in front of us were still waiting for their room as well. The manager was great but they needed more help. The cleaning staff and him were not able to keep up with the completely filled hotel. Manager was wet polite and hard working. Printed out great recommendation for kayaking which only cost us $76 for two round-trip. Nice clean spot!

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

We were here for one night stay passing through the area. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. My only complaint was the air conditioner was too noisy but it kept us cool. The price was reasonable

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times since it opened and have always had a good experience, friendly staff and good location. Pet friendly with plenty of areas to walk our dog. Also, Clean and well kept property.