Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$211
Expedia.comUS$211
PricelineUS$211
TravelocityUS$211
Orbitz.comUS$211
CheapTicketsUS$211
All reviews blue gator bait shop coffee maker motel tiki microwave ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Rooms are large and very clean. Flatscreen TV, two wingback chairs ,and newly tiled room. All staff from check in to room cleaning were friendly , efficient and nice. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank jetlady2
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

When I went to check this place out on TripAdvisor, a negative review topped the page, however when I looked closer it was from 2012. After staying here, I have learned that the motel has since changed ownership and been completely renovated. We stayed there on Thursday night and enjoyed a clean quiet room with cold ac and a large flat screen tv. Bathroom, and all interior appears to be new. The room was squeaky clean and very comfortable. We had an excellent dinner at the restaurant on property. We were in town to visit with friends who own property on the river and this place was recommended. It did not disappoint. We will be back.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank sailpending
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Read the reviews before booking and that's why we stayed..it does not present as much but staff was great and freshly remodeled rooms were super clean and comfortable..decent restaurant attached and it's right on the waterway with a bait shop too..cant emphasize enough how great the people were

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Stopped by on a long road trip as we wanted to go to three sisters the next morning. This place was such a great find! The rooms are very clean, huge, renovated and very comfortable. You have a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker as well as toiletries and hair dryer. Right next door is the Blue Gator tiki bar which was perfect to unwind at! Great local food, great atmosphere. The staff were incredibly welcoming and friendly. 20 minutes to Three sisters

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank C2855GYsandrah
Reviewed 4 August 2019

This weekend my husband and I stayed at The Gators Den. The room was fabulous, the food and atmosphere was fantastic... but what made our trip absolutely amazing was a staff member named Colby!! Some how I lost my cell phone and wallet while crossing the street across from The Blue Gator. This honest staff member, saw my wallet/phone in the street while driving by... made a u-turn to retrieve it... contacted the last person on the text messages to notify them that he found it and had it safe at the Blue Gator Bar!! At the time, I had no idea I had even lost my phone, and was out on the boat/tubing in Rainbow River. Once I was notified, I quickly returned to the bar and found Colby and his dad working hard outside!! They immediately turned over my phone with everything intact!! I am so impressed with this type of genuine compassion!! Colby is a great employee and I hope he’s recognized for being such an outstanding asset to the company!! There definitely should be more Colby”s in the world!! Colby thank you for making what could have felt like a nightmare.... turn into nothing less than a miracle!!! I will highly recommend The Gators Den and The Blue Gator to everyone I know! We will be back soon!!

Date of stay: August 2019