“Clam Chowder to die for”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Ranked #23 of 57 Restaurants in Dunnellon
Reviewed 14 December 2017

rodeo grill has Clam chowder (new England style) on Friday nights. I was told
.it was Cedar Key Chowder and is absolutely fabulous. Thick, creamy with a tiny
kick of heat. the small local restaurant menu ranges from grilled cheese sandwiches to prime rib. On Saturday nights the special is bacon wrapped filet. Great staff - we go at least once a week (we are snowbirds). There is a bar next door, the restaurant is limited to beer & wine. I heard some people BYOB (under cover) if they want something stronger. Customers range from families with kids to Senior Citizens.
We used to get the Prime Rib a lot, but have had too many disasters - so we
switched to the Filet.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Tom & I were at Crock's Pub...we wanted a snack so the server from The Rodeo Grill (adjacent business) took our order. I had 'naked' grilled wings with sweet chili dipping sauce and Tom had a Chicken Caesar Wrap with a side of cole slaw. Our server, McKenzie, gave great service...the food was temperature hot, tasty and served in a timely manner.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We have eaten at Rodeo several times and it is ALWAYS delicious. They have incredible fried shrimp, mouth watering Philly steak sandwiches and the burgers are amazing.

Most recently, June 10, we took my parents, so we were a 4-top table. We ordered fried green beans (they are very obviously fresh beans, not frozen) and corn nuggets. both appetizers were great.

I ordered a bronco burger that was to die for. It was BBQ sauce & cheddar, lettuce & tomato (normally comes w onions, but due to an allergy, I can't eat onions) and it was huge and juicy and delicious. Will definitely get it again!

My husband had their fried shrimp dinner and they were meaty and tasty, every bit the quality you'd get at a fine dining establishment.

My folks both ordered off the senior menu and enjoyed fish dinners and, even though the size was smaller, they still had left overs because the portions are so generous!

We learned that their food is always fresh, never frozen, and it's obvious that the chef is proud of his work, because every time we've been there, it's been top notch quality.

Wanda is our favorite server, but there is another young lady (I'm sorry I don't remember her name!) who is so very pleasant and sweet that we've always been happy with her service as well!

Thanks Rodeo for consistently excellent meals!!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

6 of us stopped at Crock's Pub and Rodeo Grill today. Their special on Sunday is .50 cent wings. Tom and I had naked wings with Thai Sweet Chili sauce...Yum-eee!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We stopped here after our Singing water tour. We had lunch and the food was good. Service was a little slow but we were in no hurry. We had burgers and philly steak with fries. All was good