Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
Expedia.comUS$77
eDreamsUS$77
Agoda.comUS$77
TravelocityUS$77
All reviews within walking distance blue gator office squeak housekeeping pillows florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The photos say it all. The room smells. The paint is peeling off the door and ceiling. The chairs are filthy as is the floor. The walls are paper thin.
There were bugs around the sink.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Bf and I checked in tonight for our stay. I'd booked a king bed, it was no longer available. They show us the queen room, smelled horrible, very smoky. They then show us the two twin room, less smelly but still smells. We are exhausted so we just take it. We lie down and the side table is covered in some dirt and oil of some sort. Really, really gross. I've stayed in cleaner hostels. The bed was lumpy and full of dirt also, some sort of black sand. The curtain barely works. There are really sketchy people outside. Really loud AC unit. Overall really bad. We went up the road to Comfort Suites and are happy in our clean king bed for 20 bucks more.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2020

Check in was smooth great service at office made us fill welcome after reading comments from other guests was not sure about room got king size room 102 none smoking pet friendly open door was very clean smell clean air conditioner put out very cold air So I hade to check bed since commit was made about bugs very clean bed slept great stayed four days housekeeping did wonderful job kept room clean thank you all for service be back again

Room tip: Non smoking pet friendly room102
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 8 May 2020 via mobile

Poor hotel. It's not especially clean, and there are no amenities. The hotel is also old with a musty smell. No breakfast is offered. The one favorable mark is for location since it is conveniently located downtown. We found a couple good restaurants...Southern Palate, Gyros King, and Blue Gator within walking distance.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 12 February 2020

I am leaving the one star only because one staff member was polite. I had a reservation for the last weekend (2-7-2-10)and Jay checked me in. I went in the room for a couple minutes at which time it was noticed the smoke detector was missing. I determined it would be addressed the next day and left the hotel to continue enjoying time with friends. that night when i returned I had the pleasure of listening to loud guests next door which I ignored. I went to sit on the second bed and eat a snack and seen something move on the pillow. upon closer look it was a set of bed bugs which i photographed then killed on the pillowcase. I removed all my belongings from the room and went to the front desk and informed them of the issue. Jay went to the room with me looked at the evidence and we moved the mattress and found more signs of an infestation which was several sets of molts of bed bug shells. He claimed at that time they were not bed bugs and something else. I told him I wanted to be checked out and to have the remaining nights canceled. He offered another room which i refused because if one has bed bugs there is a risk of others having them. He refused to check me out saying he could not check me out because it was midnight, he could not cancel the remaining nights, he could do nothing but move me rooms. He at one point stated he did not know how to do anything I was requesting and had to talk with the "Manager." I told him I refused to hand over the room key without being checked out and not liable for the room. He told me they had cameras and I would not be liable. Saturday morning I returned with my friend to speak with a woman running the front desk who based on the pictures alone acknowledged it was bed bugs and they would cancel the remaining nights. She then told me she would not be able to refund the tax for those nights. Without much other option I accepted this. The woman was polite and professional and did apologize. At this time the rate of $260.46 has been taken out of my checking account and a refund of $154.74 has had a hold placed on it until the 15th. The difference in tax not being refunded is $16.93 which from everything I have been told should also be refunded since the services where not provided nor was money kept to garner those taxes. The images taken between 11:50 pm and Midnight of 2-7-2020 will show the live bed bugs, them dead and the signs of the infestation on the mattress. While the location and price where good I would not recommend this hotel nor will I ever return.

Date of stay: February 2020