All reviews beach chairs covered bridge honeymoon island pinellas trail old florida new owners noodles retro feel convenience store florida style right next door queen bed full size fridge dunedin causeway stayed nights caladesi island definitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I picked this place based on the reviews. I paid a bit more for the suite and was very happy with it. It is not luxury, but it was really nice. A great deal for the price.
It was very clean. They provided a coffee machine and a few packages of coffee. Fridge, stove, microwave, plates, skillets, etc. all very clean and nice.
I was a bit disappointed that there was no hairdryer, but then I happened to overhear the manager saying they had them. I asked and was given a nice one to use.
The point here is - ask. It's that kind of place. The manager was very friendly and explained about the bikes, and passes, etc. Just like the reviews said.
I wasn't happy with the pillows, but it was just two nights. It wasn't till I left that I realized that I should have asked if there were other pillows.
All in all, I was very happy with the place.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more for a suite.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I am hooked on the Palm Court Motel 6 years & counting thanks to Pam & Anthony! This motel is always perfect for my annual 10 day stay in Dunedin. I love my Rm#101 efficiency--my home away from home. Bed is super comfortable and kitchenette perfect for my needs making dinner or packing beach snacks. Plus comfortable living room area to relax in the evening. Palm Court is location, location, location!! Palm Court is the best location for my daily trips to Honeymoon Island to walk North Beach, my trips into Dunedin to feast at restaurants & shop or drive to Tarpon Springs to get my Greek on! I love the Palm Court pool, always crystal clear & the perfect temp to refresh after a hot day on the beach or shopping. Each trip I always meet new friends at the pool & enjoy great conversation. Pam & Anthony go out of their way for each & every guest-I feel totally spoiled & welcomed. Motel offers beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas, coolers and even bicycles to explore the Pinellas Trail across the street from motel. Very important since I fly to Florida. This trip I explored the Dunedin Arts Center, very impressive! The Palm Court will always be my home away from home thanks to the owners, Pam & Anthony. Can't wait to go BACK!!

Room Tip: I always enjoy a room across from the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank FLBeachBumEveryMay
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We were skeptical at first. However, this was such a cute, family owned motel, with 1950s charm. It was such a fun change of pace from the regular hotel stay. Owner was super friendly and helpful, offered use of many of the beach amenities and bikes. Very clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AshJon12
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This motel was an absolute find read reviews all good decided to visit , it was old Florida at its best we had a one bed with kitchen living space bathroom and a rather large pool outside space if we wanted to sit out on porch .
Pam the owner as took great care in what her customers want , attention to detail is a must the fixtures and fittings are all top of the range the taps in the bathroom the furniture in the bedroom and living area .
Pam also supplied , beach towels ,cooler boxes,parasols,floats,beach bags everything you need for a day at beach at no extra cost .
We only stayed two days we meet Pam and her friend as we were enjoying a swim in the beautiful pool ,they were really nice and warming people didn’t meet palms husband but she talked a lot about him , she made us feel very welcome.
I would recommended palm court motel to anyone is an amazing place .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I don't know where this great ratings come from but this was one of the worst hotel stays in my life. First, the room was the smallest I have ever stayed in (10 x 10?), my bedroom is much larger and I am not kidding. The bathroom had no place to put any toiletries, everything had to be kept outside this closet-sized bathroom. Now the really bad: The wall unit air-conditioner fan kept running even when the cooling stopped without a drop in decibels. In this small room it just could not be left on so we turned it off. Fortunately, this was May and not summer or we would have roasted in there. After turning off air-conditioner, the refrigerator motor was making noise. So, had to unplug it. Unbelievable! Finally, there were three windows in this miniature room; they only had plantation shutters, no curtains. So,the lights around the premises that were on during the night came right on in. And in the morning, well...I thought my wife and I were being interrogated with a spotlight on us. Very little sleep to say the least. I wouldn't stay here if it was free, I mean, what good is a room if you can't sleep?! The manager did seem nice and helpful, but that was it.

I definitely do not recommend staying here unless you are not planning to sleep!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rtpal1
pkschicago, Owner at Palm Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Wow, all that???? Thank you in advance for not staying at our property again.