“Best BBQ Ribs around.”

WIld Fire Bbq Grill & Bar
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Went to "Elvis" night and had the buffet. Had the pulled pork, brisket and the ribs. The corn on the cob was great as were the other vegetable offerings. The brisket was done just right but the ribs were wonderful. They fell off the bone the way they should. Haven't been back for their regular menu but if the same person is cooking it should be great. Also had a nice assortment of fruit. The dessert was lackluster. Service was great.

2  Thank Jerry G
There are newer reviews for WIld Fire Bbq Grill & Bar

Reviewed 2 June 2015

They haven't been open but for a few months so I think they are still working on getting the hang of things.
My husband & I visited for the first time and thought the food & service were very good. We started with fried pickles that were tasty & came with a "wild Sauce" that tasted good, but not sure what it was made of; had a little kick to it. I ordered the Piggy in the blanket wrap that came with fries and was pleased except that it was supposed to have BBQ sauce on it and didn't, no problems I just asked for it and added it myself. My husband ordered the Pulled Pork/Chicken platter with a baked potato and corn on the cob, he said it was pretty good. The only thing I can think to complain about is that they don't have a variety of BBQ Sauces, it's just one sauce they bring out in a bottle (tastes fine, just prefer a sweet BBQ sauce myself).

1  Thank adawn96055