“Cruised in, got food to go, cruised out”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #242 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a Segway tour. I got the cheesy beef and potato burrito , but cut the sour cream. Employees were helpful, and food was good.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I had my two little ones in the car, and decided to go through the drive thru. It was 5pm. There were 5 cars ahead after we ordered. We sat there 30 min, & finally got our food.

My two kids fell asleep while waiting.

Gives "FAST FOOD" a bad name.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Went to this Taco Bell at 8:45pm. 4 cars ahead of us and we waited for 45 minutes to get our food. No one in front of us had big orders. The drive-up staff was rude, threw (yes, threw!!) our hot sauce from around the side of the counter across to the other counter where our bag of food was. Manager stated I should have been happy I wasn't there the night before as the wait at drive-thru was 1 hour 45 minutes. This is supposed to be FAST food.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

This is a fast food restaurant? I've waited longer in the lines at this place than at most restaurants. The service is terrible and the workers never get my order correct. Every time I go back through the line to get what I ordered corrected, they all have an attitude. If this wasn't one of few places open late in Destin then I would be okay with never eating there again.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Yes I'm giving this restaurant a 5, why? Well it's true TB is not fine dining, however my expectations were exactly met. I used the drive through and was greeted right away and when I ordered I was told that a combo was available for my requested 3 taco fresco's with drink. I am not a frequent visitor to this establishment but I do love the tacos. So quick, efficient service to go along with my yummy tacos oh yeah one happy customer!