“Enjoyed our meal tremendously”
Review of Thai Tanic

Thai Tanic
Ranked #106 of 410 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We just had to stop in because of the name of this place :-) Our food was very good, and service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The location is perfect just across the destin harbor. plenty of parking spots. The name is obviously catchy
1. the waiter and the hostess of the restaurant were both very cordial and welcoming even during their busy long weekend and answered to all our queries with patience.
2. The service was prompt and good.
3. Food was pretty good, tasty and the portions quite big for single persons' serving.
Only one suggestion, try to include kids' menu/ portions which will attract more family customers.
overall quite satisfied.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Let me begin by saying my father is Thai! I have eaten at several Thai restaurants, and every time I leave, I enjoyed it, but always said, nothing like Dad’s cooking. Not this time, the food, service, and atmosphere was amazing! I am so happy we stopped in! Do not judge a book by its cover. If you really know what Thai food is supposed to taste like, spice level and all you will not be disappointed! It was my pleasure dining here. And yes my full blooded Thai dad was with us and he feels the same! Authentic Thai at its best!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The massaman curry is excellent and so is the service. Small restaurant but you feel comfortable and at home. Will return.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We waited in line for over an hour at an Irish restaurant around the corner only to be told seating was still 30 minutes away even after we were promised seating in 45 minutes! I had already eaten at the Irish place earlier and was not a fan so we fled to Thai Tanic and were so very glad we did. I would highly recommend the amazing wonton soup with the rich chicken broth and numerous wontons. It was the best I’ve ever had anywhere, including San Francisco and Toronto! And the entrees were all delicious and flavorful. Service was awesome. Don’t be put off by the exterior of the building. It’s clean inside! This was my favorite restaurant of the few days I spent in the area.