“NO COMPLAINTS HERE! :D”
Review of Destin Gulfgate

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Destin
Destin Gulfgate
Reviewed 26 June 2010

We recently stayed in unit 304 and it was very nice and updated. The balcony is great. We saw dolphins almost everyday. Nice patio furniture too. The unit had everything we needed. The staff (Phillip, Monica, & Lucky) were always friendly and able to help us with any questions. The location of the Gulfgate is nice if you like to be close to everything. It never seemed to be over crowded any where we went...beach...pool...and elevators were always there as soon as the button was pushed. The pool was never over crowded and our daughter loved it, but I would like for the owners to consider adding another pool or updating the pool. Like the title says, "NO COMPLAINTS HERE! :D" Thanks to the Destin Gulfgate #304 for an unforgettable vacation!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank TheWarrensTN

Reviewed 1 June 2010

In my opinion this place is very overrated. I stayed in unit 305. It was dirty and dated. There were ants all over the beach in front of the condo. I planned to stay four nights and left after just one. If I hadnt been six hours from home with a three month old I would have not even stayed the one night. After returning home I sent an email to the manager explaining my bad experience and requesting a refund. I was ignored.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank leighbell
Reviewed 29 May 2010

The best place ever!!!! Wonderful ocean view everywhere, every minute. Super clean!!!!
No loud noises or partying allowed-great! At times it seems as though you are the only family there, respectable establishment. I would highly recommend Destin Gulfgate, it was recommended to us by a friend as well. I will go back yearly if possible. ds-ms

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank miss2010Brandon
Reviewed 16 May 2010

had some real issues with private owner #1105. They advertise as 12 noon check in because they allow only a few hours of cleaning and the place is not clean. Had many other issues. Love the condo complex and the rental association on premises would be the only way to rent next visit. Safe building, clean and kept updated. The information desk has nice people and the place is easy to get in and out of.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 2wherenext
Reviewed 5 May 2010

My family and I have stayed at Destin Gulfgate every summer for the past 9 years. We love the location, a little off the beaten path but so close to everything. I feel super safe there especially since the property is gated - a huge plus in my book! The property is smaller (approx. 75-80 units) so the beach is never too crowded and you rarely have to wait for an elevator to go to and from you room. The huge balconies are probably my favorite thing about these condos. The view is spectacular, breathtaking really. I don't think there is anything more beautiful than the emerald waters and the sugar white sand of the Gulf beaches - hands down the most beautiful beaches in America. We love to sit out on the balcony and watch the sun rise over the Gulf while having coffee.....definitely restorative to the soul! The units are large and very comfortable - and super clean. Every unit we have ever stayed in has been tastefully decorated and fully stocked with every kitchen appliance and utensil you could possibly need. If I could, I would stay here for months at a time! Look at the unit photos online before you book your stay and you will know exactly what to expect. If I could change anything it would be a later check out time, their check out is 10 am, wish it was 12 as it is really hard to force yourself to pack up and leave! Our family adores this place and I'm sure you will too!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family