I stayed in suite 321 last week. I love the studio suites: they are such a large space, really space to move about. I prefer studio suites over suites with a separate living & sleeping area.
The hotel just completed a renovation of their lobby: beautiful fabrics on the modern furniture. We loved the mirrors that are in the elevator lobbies on the floors: a large mirror surrounded by small mirrors. My mom, aunt & I took a cool photo in this mirror!
Breakfast is the breakfast served at all Hamptons: waffles, oatmeal & a few hot items. There is so much variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin is conveniently located one-quarter mile from the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and across the street from Silver Sands Premium Outlet Mall. This Destin, FL hotel offers guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms with one king- or two queen-sized beds. Both guest rooms and suites feature great amenities, including work desks with adjustable lamps, lap desks, and coffeemakers. Join us each morning for Hampton's free hot breakfast. If you're in a hurry, grab a free Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bag for a quick, healthy meal to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Destin-Sandestin
- Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin Hotel Destin
- Hampton Inn Destin
- Destin Hampton Inn