“Snack”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #19 of 27 Dessert in Destin
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Great smoothies! Fast and friendly service. So many flavors to choose from. I went with the Bahama Mama!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Went here so many times during my trip to Florida! Loved Loved the smoothies, I wish this place could come with me back home!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Wife saw them as we were walking the harbor and had to have one. The menu was pretty much so the same as home, but the atmosphere was much more local. The service was friendly and efficient. Somehow the smoothie tasted fresher than at home though. Maybe it was the whole having a tropical smoothie in a tropical location thing though.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I will not pass by this eatery without stopping in for a smoothie. My favorite is the Orange Dream even though it's retired - they'll still make it for you. I always choose the chicken, bacon, ranch sandwich (or two of them) and cookies. ALL their cookies are ridiculously addictive.

Try it! You'll like it.

Janet

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

First of all, this was on my priority list while visiting Destin because last time we were here(6 years ago!!!) it was so good! This time, the girl working..she had longer blonde hair, southern accent, I can't remember if she was from Georgia or Alabama originally, but oh my goodness! Give that girl a raise! She was so good, checked on us multiple times, was so sweet, she even remembered us the next time we came in for one last bite to eat & smoothie before we left Florida. Greeting every single customer that walked in with a REAL smile! Can't wait to come back next year!!!

Date of visit: April 2017