All reviews back porch great location across the street beach access complimentary breakfast gulf view nice hotel breakfast staff within walking distance nice pool clean rooms minute walk to the beach fitness center nice stay front desk staff pool area easy access
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I just took my wife to Destin for our annual getaway weekend. This was the first time we’ve stayed at this location and absolutely loved it. Great pool area and very convenient to tons of things to do. Our room was fantastic and very quiet even though we were close to the main road. We will definitely stay here again. Nice and clean and we had a good breakfast as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeretaB1, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey regarding your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Destin, FL. As one of our valued guest, your feedback is very important to all of us.

I realize that every guest has a choice when traveling and I personally want to thank you for making the Hilton family of hotels your choice. We hope that you will revisit the beautiful Destin, FL area and give us the opportunity to serve your future travel needs.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed at this location on our honeymoon and really enjoyed the hotel. The beds were comfy and breakfast was good. We reserved a 3 night stay this year for our anniversary. My husband has been sick with an upper respiratory infection and we were hoping he would be better. I called the Customer Service Reservation Line at 850-654-2677 to find out if we could move our stay to another week or two. The gentleman I spoke with said he understood but needed to transfer me to someone else. I waited on the line and a lady came on saying, "Hello! Helloooo!" I replied that I was here. After I explained the situation, she said they would need a doctor's note saying my husband could not travel before they could cancel. I advised that we didn't want to cancel but wanted to reschedule for another week. She repeated what she said previously, treating me like I was stupid. She was very rude. I told her thank you and disconnected the call. (my husband has been to Urgent Care once and the dr. twice) Since we are not able to reschedule, we are still staying here.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here three yrs ago and still as good as we remembered. From check in to check out, friendly, helpful and just nice employees - goes to cleaning staff too. Pillows and mattress best around. Breakfast varied and plentiful. Walk to beach. Only two issues, one out of their control- 98 is being re-done and the road is a hazard. Second issue was noisy air cond - should be fixed.
Good experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeretaB1, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

This hotel is centrally located to all of the great attractions in Destin. The hotel had a nice clean smell (that is not something that I typically write a review about, but it did stand out) and the scents that they had were not masking bad odors, but the hotel just smelled great. Also, the pool was very relaxing. We stayed in October and during the evening when the shade hit the pool, it did get a little cold, but that's to be expected in October. We were greeted with a white chocolate sand dollar at check-in. We love this hotel and will be back the next time we're in Destin.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TeretaB1, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My experience was a good one. Didn’t get towels in my room like I needed put over all great location nice people just the cleaning of the rooms in a timely matter. Breakfast and the over all experience was a great experience

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We look