“Wonderful food, wonderful view”
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 306 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$24 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: View, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful food, wonderful view”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This lovely restaurant sits on the shore of Destin harbour...a lovely spot to watch the sunset. Food is wonderful and early birds get 2 entres for the price of one. You can't beat that for value!

• Visited March 2012

Southfield, MI (north of Detroit)
“Go between 5PM and 6PM”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The magnificent Marina Cafe has entrees for buy one/get one free (so you save $30) from 5 PM to 6 PM every day. It's a great idea -- the place fills right up. If you make your reservation early enough, you can get a table right on the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the marina. Every seat has a nice view. Tip on the total amount, not the sale price.
Our server, Dan, did a fine job. All the staff looked 30 to 50 years old -- no kids working here -- just serious, fast-moving adults. Everybody was hustling, no one dawdled.
By 7 PM the crowd was ordinary. Lav entry area is too dark.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank WeLikeTravel
Niceville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best early bird special in town.”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

The food is always good and we love the early bird special!!

1 Thank Barbara G
Columbia, Missouri
“Memorable Valentine's Day Dinner”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

My wife and I were recently in Destin, Florida and I had read some good reviews for Marina Cafe on TripAdvisor. Valentine's Day is also my wife's birthday so I wanted to take her someplace special. Marina Cafe definitely fit the bill. I had made a reservation through OpenTable and had used one of their affiliates to order flowers to be delivered to the table. I had also requested a window table for the harbor view. We arrived early and had a drink at the bar. When our table was ready, we were promptly escorted to our table (which I was happy to see was a window table). As we were seated, the flowers were brought to the table. The timing of everything was excellent. Our waiter was also very nice and attentive. The food was excellent. Very rarely do you experience excellent service and quality at every turn and from every staff person. This was one of those times. I cannot say enough about our experience at Marina Cafe. I highly recommend for dinner at any time; but especially for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2012
Glen Carbon, Illinois
“This is Destin's finest.”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We love the Marina Cafe. I love to have white tablecloths. The early bird menu is wonderful and very inexpensive. It is a beautiful restaurant and very elegant. I would appreciate caps being banned in such a beautiful restaurant. It is not a "wear your cap" kind of place.

Visited February 2012