All reviews room was clean enjoyed my stay hotel is great place to sleep stayed nights emerald coast
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The Extended Stay hotel is a budget hotel conveniently located near everything. The hotel is older and a no frills place, but for a couple days it’s ok for a bed and shower. The carpet was well worn, but there is a fridge and beds were decent. The front desk and housekeeping were very friendly and breakfast was coffee and granola bars. I would stay again for a short time for the money.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jorpey3
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the convenience of our location and that we could meet your expectations at an affordable price. Your review is appreciated, and we hope to be your choice of hotel in the future as well.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Our room was super clean and the staff there is amazing! Delana took great care of us at the front desk. She’s great customer service. The breakfast room is nice also!! No complaints! We would stay there again!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank summerstormrocks
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, so Delana will be happy to know her efforts helped make your stay a great one. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Traveled to Destin for a concert at Club LA with no intention of lodging. By the end of the show I felt too exhausted to make the 6 hour drive back home. A quick search on my phone directed me to this nearby hotel with very reasonable rates. I arrived at 12:30 am, checked in by a very friendly and informative young lady and was already in my clean and cozy room by 12:40. I was very pleased with the easy check-in, well lit parking lot, professional and welcoming staff and reasonable rates. The location is great and the place is very quiet. I've found my go-to sleeping place for any future travels to the area. Very fresh and clean indeed.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KEVIN S
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Kevin, thanks for the awesome review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you were impressed with the courteous service provided by our staff and that you enjoyed well-maintained facilities. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This hotel is well below acceptable standards for the Destin area. I feel sorry for anyone who feels like they have to work in a place of this caliber. Hopefully the Chamber of Commerce will shut it down until makes necessary improvements.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We never want our guests to leave unhappy, and from your review, it is clear that we let you down. We are very sorry your stay did not live up to your expectations, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The gentleman who works at night is wonderful. His name is Chris. One night I bugged this poor guy about four times wanting things for my room. He was the only one working in the hotel that night. One minute he would be at the front desk helping customers and the next he would be cleaning, or doing some housekeeping. I thought I was driving him nuts, but every time he saw me coming he was really polite and kind to me!
Thank you Extended Stay America. Chris made me feel so welcome and valued as a guest of your hotel. The reason why is because he really cares. That makes all the difference in the world.

Room tip: Go see Chris
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew L
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy., responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Andrew, thanks for reviewing your stay and for the feedback. We are pleased to know you received an excellent customer service from our staff and that you were satisfied with everything we offer. Your praises have been shared with the entire team, especially with Chris for exceeding your expectations. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would love to welcome you back to Extended Stay America.