“Pricey!”

Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hours Of Operation: Monday 11 Am- 10 Pm Tuesday 11 Am- 10 Pm Wednesday 11 Am- 10 Pm Thursday 11 Am- 10 Pm Friday 11 Am- 10 Pm Saturday 11 Am- 10 Pm Sunday 11 Am- 10 Pm
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I decided to dine here one night instead of the local Olive Garden. They restaurant is a authentic Italian and the food was delicious. The only negative would be how high the prices are! I Attached below the photos of the food. Overall, my family and I would done her again. :)

Xoxo J.B.C

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Google sent us to the wrong address... the one listed is their old one. If you look up their website it has the current one. Food was amazing, service was first class. Authentic italian restaurant. You will have left overs! Portions are large...

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

LaFamiglia is in the Destin Commons, so it is a convenient place to eat after a movie or after shopping. The food and service were pretty good. It was not crowded, and we were seated immediately. The table bread was excellent and the garlic oil for dipping was fair. The garlic was in large chunks and overpowering. Caesar salad was very good and easily served two people. My Penne Caprese was fair. I would not order it again because there are probably much better things on the menu. The helping was huge. My husband's lasagna was very tasty, however. That portion was very large, also, and we finished only half of each. If we go there again, I would like to try the pizza. I had to request that my glass of water be refilled, which should have been noticed, especially since they were not busy.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at my first bite! Great flavor. Not just your normal Italian restaurant flavors. The cheese and spinach ravioli with alfredo sauce was outstanding. The raviolis were large, two to the order, and had a slight grill to them. They were served on a bed of wilted spinach. I couldn't stop eating until every last bit of the sauce was licked up with their fresh from the oven bread. The table next to us ordered a pizza and it look and smelled so good. My husband ordered the Fettucine alfredo and loved it. For lunch for the two of us, it was about $35 with tip. That's a bit more than we usually spend. They do have lunch specials that run in the $10 range, many of which are sandwiches. No salad comes with the lunch specials, just bread.
They is an outdoor seating area. Service was great.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

OK, so it's spelled La Famiglia...but I still and have always for that matter pronounced it La Familia....relocated a couple of years ago....however, Tony has the very best Italian food for miles and miles around...the Oso Bocco is outstanding...and his choices of wine are excellent...it's as if you've joined an Italian family for the night...and whatever you eat...PLEASE save room for dessert...just good old fashioned Italian meals, even though they have upgraded their facilities...