“Amazing Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tatiana C
Austin, Texas
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 1 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We loved our stay at Caribbean Dunes. The condo was much nicer than expected, the pictures don't do it justice. It's really close to the beach, has a pool and hot tub and the area is simply beautiful. We traveled for Spring Break and the beach wasn't crowded, no noisy parties, just good fun. The management company was great to work with, we received many free perks with our stay and did the dolphin tour, parasailing and rented free movies.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Janesville
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Management Response
19 Mar 2014
We are delighted to hear that there were so many positives about your recent stay with us. We apologize that you were in any way disappointed. We make it our number one priority to ensure every guest has clean, pristine accommodations and we are disappointed when we fall short of our goal. Thank you for mentioning it in your review as this allows us to take corrective steps.
Ky
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome, Lovely very close to the beach would definitely rent fr”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

The condo we rented through Newman Dailey was beautiful the colors were vibrant yellow which is my favorite color. The walking distance to the beach was very easy to get to back and forth. With renting from Newman Daily we were able to rent two movies for free every day, also we received an adult ticket daily for the dolphin cruise and one free parasailing ride daily for the days we were there. Newman-Dailey was very helpful in planning any extra activities that my family and I wanted to do while visiting Destin. Our condo was wonderful, very much loved how the balcony doors opened and you could just sit and relax the balcony was very spacious. Our beds were very comfortable and the Jacuzzi tub was awesome. Kitchen was well stocked with anything and everything we could have possible needed during our stay at Caribbean Dunes 222. Thank you to the staff and especially Laura Reinsmith' for making my family and I feel at home and very smooth transition for late arrival the night we checked in to our rooms. We will definitely stay with Newman Dailey every chance we can.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“disappointed”
Reviewed 27 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The rental unit was clean and very nice, however it was not what was expected from the description on the website. Website makes you believe that you are getting two bedroom, where there is only one. Second Bed is out in the open (loft). We also had problems this time with being sent to the wrong location and when we finally arrived to the correct property, the door code would not work. We had to wait an hour in the July heat for someone to come and let us into the rental unit. We also had to make some time to see a lock smith to have the lock replaced. Also, the picture on the website makes you believe that the unit is on the road across from the beach, where it really is down one of the side roads. The swimming pool is also across the street. Regardless, Newman Daily handled our issues and complaint very well and fast, and despite these minor problems, we will return and rent from Newman Daily.

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing