“Ocean Mist Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ocean Mist Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Ocean Mist Cottage”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

It was another great winter for us (number 8) in the Ocean Mist Cottage! We were there from late October 2013 until mid- March of 2014. And we highly recommend it for spring, summer, or fall. It's a wonderful place to stay close to the beach (half block) and yet with the privacy of a home. For us it's a perfect 10. -- L & K Jackson, Missouri

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great house, great vaca.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This is a great 3 BR house that is nicely done inside. My wife loved it. More than enough room for the four of us. We had a minor problem with the pool and one of the beds in the 2nd floor guest room and someone was out that same day to fix both problems. 3 minute walk to the beach access. Within walking distance to Camille's. The pool was a little small but that didn't keep us from enjoying it every night. The boys especially loved the pool. The only disappointment is the house did not have any beach chairs or an umbrella to take to the beach. We flew down, so we bought a couple chairs and an umbrella and left them behind for those who might follow us. Bottom line, we would stay here again, so what else can you say? Great place, great service, great location. Great vacation. Memories for a lifetime.

A romantic getaway

Luxury-minded travelers
“Close to the beach”
Reviewed 16 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Ocean Mist is located very close to the beach. It was about a 3 block walk to the beach. While there, the weather was not the best, but it was surprising how much we spent near the pool too. The house was in good condition and in a very nice neighborhood. It is close to shopping and the golf courses. Newman- Dailey was very responsive to our needs and we would not hesitate to rent through their company again. We took advantage of some of the discounts they offered too.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing