“Weekend getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 54 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst stay of my life! Terrible plumbing!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My Fiancee and I went to Destin to celebrate our engagement! We were allowed to check in an hour early and soon after the nightmare began! My Fiancee went to use the restroom and the toilet clogged! The front desk by then was closed BC no one is there after 6. We had to call an after hour number and we were told that someone would call us back...They called us back around 10 PM and told us a Plummer would come the next morning at 6am!!!Really?!they offered no solution to the problem and we had to ask for another room, they said no, but you can use another room to use the restroom, but cannot stay there!!! Omg!! after complaining, they finally agreed to allow to stay at the new room..We moved all of our stuff...Well the next morning we found out we had to move back to our room...I also want to add that we were late to some appoinments BC of this ordeal and not to mention we only found out we had to go back to our old room BC the code to our door quit working when we went to grab breakfast! The front desk PPL said oh we were going to just move your stuff for you back to your old room!! I was like thanks for saying something!! It was terrible and they were unprofessional!! I will never stay here again!! Beware, unless you want bad service and bad Plumming stay here!

Management Response
31 May 2012
I was so disappointed to read this review. We are very sorry that our service was not what it should have been during this plumbing issue. I will speak with this guest directly in hopes of regaining their trust in Newman-Dailey and the Beachside Inn. Karen Poe- Director of Operations
MS
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away From Home”
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My Husband and I stayed at Beachside Inn on our vacation get away! I looked thru hundreds of places it seemed like and none of them were worth the price! The room was gorgeous and affordable and was right across the street from the beach! Our room was very clean and I love the keyless entry. I hate being responsible for a key. It's just something else to keep up with. It was like one minute from shopping!(I'm a sucker for shopping) We loved our stay at Beachside Inn! When I called to make the reservations, Jess was very nice and very helpful! We will definitley be back and recommend this place to everyone!

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
25 May 2011
Thank you for your lovely review.

We are working toward purchasing more comfortable lounge chairs for our rooms.

Also we have soundproofed the adjoining rooms somewhat. Still a work in progress.

We do listen and will do whatever we can to make your stay even better when you return.

See you at the beach!

Eunice (aka) Innkeeper.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing