“Disappointed”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

When we decided to check out a day early because the rest of our party had also left, we were given only a partial refund. It was a pretty expensive stay for our budget!

Your age range 65+
Deltona fl
Reviewed 30 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Prices extreme for not being on the beach”
Reviewed 4 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

I disagree with raising the prices so much for people to enjoy a vacation or a trip. I had to go for my Son's Wedding or I would not have paid your price or if it had been reasonable I would've stay longer. Place was nice and if price was right I would suggest to others.

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
FL.
Reviewed 28 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Your age range 45-54
“Good Value”
Reviewed 22 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Room was very clean. Location is wonderful with great beach access. Directly across the street is a public access with covered pavilion, bathrooms and showers. This is a good value for Destin and I would definitely recommend it for families looking for a clean, quiet, and convenient hotel to stay. It's in the heart of the Crystal Beach area. The only negatives were, a bed that was overly soft and not very comfortable, and no comfortable chairs in the room. Other than this, I enjoyed our visit as always and will plan to return.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of comfortable chairs inside room
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing