“Perfect little place for relaxation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 51 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect little place for relaxation”
Reviewed 1 October 2009 for a stay in September 2009

This place was everything I was looking for in my weekend getaway. Quaint, clean, wonderful service and all the amenities I needed right there on site.
Staff was friendly and helpful. I will definately visit them again.

“Very Nice”
Reviewed 10 September 2009 for a stay in August 2009

We drove from our hometown of Texas to Destin we were very tired and Crystal Beach was a nice find. We were greeted with a warm friendly smile.The Inn was was very well maintained-the room was clean and fresh. So surpried we were for the room had a small kitchenette which included a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. It was just a short walk to the beach. The continental breakfast was a nice feature as well as the resturant. We only stayed two nights but wish we could of stayed longer. Our next visit will be a longer stay at this Inn.

Liked best: Beautiful beach
LA
Reviewed 31 July 2009 for a stay in July 2009

“Great location!”
Reviewed 16 July 2009 for a stay in July 2009

The hotel was well kept and VERY clean. We did have some trouble with our reservation...while one employee was rather nasty about it another went above and beyond to help solve the problem. We use a hotel every year for one night until we can get into our rented house. We loved the location and the clean rooms and also the privacy of the pool. We will return again next year.

Liked best: Location/cleanliness
Your age range 35-44
“Kilmer Wedding”
Reviewed 9 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

My stay at the beachSide Inn Was awonderful experience. Even before me and my family I felt so welcomed. Eunice, one of the workers there was so helpful to us. She was so great. I new before we arrived that the stay was going to be great. We were their for our grandsons Chris & Ashtchin Kilmers wedding. Thank you for all the help. My daughter-in-law and son drove my husband & I down to Florida. My daughter-in-law has stage 4 liver cancer. Had a wonderful time. the beds were so comfortable, Wanted to bring one home(haha) We are ready to come again, will stay with youall again. Beautiful Beaches.
Juanita Kilmer

Liked best: The Comfort & Cleaness
Liked least: The bathtub was a little slick
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing