“One sentence would never be enough!”
Check Availability

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“One sentence would never be enough!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My husband and I happened to come across the property website while searching for accommodations and venues for april 6, 2013 wedding and reception. We read all the reviews we could find, and most were really good. I called Kellie right away and she was very helpful and courteous, and patiently answered all of my many, many questions in regard to renting the entire property out for my guests' accommodations as well. My husband and I received a great discounted rate, and needless to say our guests were pleased with that.
Our sunset wedding ceremony on the beach was absolutely beautiful!!! I just have to add that Christie at Yours Truly Weddings is awesome!!! All I had to do was show up, and it literally took less than two minutes to walk over from the Beachside Inn to the beach access. At any rate, we actually decided to have the dinner part of our reception at another location; however we had a second reception (with our cakes, music, dancing, and other activities) on the top pool deck next to Camille's restaurant. Kellie made sure that we were able to set up our lighting prior to the 8:00 p.m. start time because the office staff leaves at 5:00.
Moreover, the beds were very comfortable, and property was well maintained. We ended up extending our stay one more night so that we could enjoy Destin one more day with the children without any agenda. We definitely plan to return in the off season.

A romantic getaway

Older travelers Rugged travelers
TX
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing