“a little piece of paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Destin!
Ideal location  in well established gated community
Lake Aladdin
Lake cross connecting two pools
One of Three Pools
Pool closest to Condo
Gulf Terrace on 27 acres with Lake Gated Community
Come see us!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Trip77137...
“a little piece of paradise”
Reviewed 31 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

it's my home away from home.it provided me with everything that I needed. sunshine and relaxation. everything I needed within walking distance.Enjoy my morning walk then go to lunch .watch sunset by the ocean. Glenn

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Nov 2018
Thanks Glenn, hope to see you next year.
ggvonbecc
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 16 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

2018 Family Vaction. We had a great time. Jeff and Gladys made us feel at home and went beyond what we expected. Did everything they could to make us comfortable. If we come back to Destin we will stay at their place again.

alexgilli...
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I loved my stay here it was in a perfect location. Right by the beach and near amazing restaurants. There was wifi and television. This place was much better than the hotels I've stayed at in the past in this area. Full kitchen nice rooms and very accessible to what detain has to offer. Will definitely stay again.

Management Response
18 Aug 2017
Thanks you Alex, you are welcome back to Destin anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing