“An old fashioned breakfast”
Review of Good Eats Diner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Eats Diner
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Deltona
Reviewed 8 February 2017

If you think about old fashioned diners where they basically cook eggs, bacon, toast and everything else, with no frills or innovative new things, you will understand Good Eats Diner. Just look at the place and the prices and you know your working class dad (or a farmer) would feel right at home. If you like basic diners, this is the place for you.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is a local place and you will find it full of locals on any day of the week. They are open for breakfast and lunch. Nice omelettes and your usual breakfast fare. Lunch is also very good with the burgers being a favorite. Prices are very reasonable and the food is fresh and good.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We saw so many great reviews about this place, we were dying to try it. We stopped in one day for breakfast on our way to Disney. The first thing we are greeted by is a sign on the door that they don't accept cards. Great. Hubby walked over to Wells Fargo and got hammered in ATM fees to get cash so we could try this delicious restaurant.

There were a lot of regulars in the place and our server was talking to all of them. But, short with us. It was "what would you like to drink" and "are you ready to order" and not even with a smile, guess we were taking her away from her conversations with the people who somehow managed to get to know her.

The menu was not very big, it's very basic when it comes to offerings. But, we placed an order. It didn't take long for the food to come out, but when she brought it to the table she really just dumped it and left, guess we were interfering with her conversation again by ordering our meal. I had to flag her down to get condiments. And a refill never came.

Later I started wondering if the server may have been the owner, she ended up digging into a pile of cash to make some change.

I hope the regulars don't die or move away because they aren't doing anything to gain new customers. I know we won't be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

This place had such great reviews- did we go on a bad day?? Our server was very nice and took good care of us but our breakfasts were just breakfast. I asked for crisp bacon, as I always do, and I always say that they can burn it if they want, I just can handle chewy bacon. Well, I got chewy bacon and sent it back to be crisped up. If we are ever in the Deltona area again, we will find somewhere else to go.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Its a small hole in the wall place with indoor and outdoor seating. Very small inside, not a lot of tables. Waitresses are nice and friendly but a little on the slow side. They are open 6-2pm seven days a week. They serve breakfast and lunch. Food was average, I did not like the home fries they had a slightly different taste to them then i am used to when having breakfast.