“Nice, well maintained motel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Deltona

Travelodge Deltona
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deltona
hendersonville, NC
“Nice, well maintained motel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2011

Rented three rooms for family after a wedding. All five of us were pleased with our stay. Good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, nice back yard with hammocks, grills and picnic tables. Clean rooms that you can park in front of, and a good Italian restaurant off lobby. The bathrooms were small, but nice triple action shower heads with a hand rail. The rooms were not over-perfumed like some places. Far enough from hwy to not hear traffic from rooms. I don't like Best Western pillows, recommend you bring your own. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed January 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DeltonaInn, General Manager at Travelodge Deltona, responded to this review, 6 January 2011
Thank you very much for review of our hotel. Our team is always pleased that we were able to ensure that your stay was a pleasant one. We appreciate the time that you took to add a review to Trip Advisor. We apologize that your pillows were not as comfortable as you would like. If you would like to call me, we can discuss what you would recommend for better comfort. Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you again! Deborah Bailey, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

My husband I stayed here recently and I cannot say enough good things about this Best Western. The room was terrific - larger than normal, very clean, and the mattresses were the best motel mattresses we ever slept on anywhere! The microwave and frig were immaculately clean. The furniture was very nice - not the usual with chips all over the wood and had a tropical theme but not overdone. I really liked the lighting over the vanity - lighting was diffused and not too bright to disturb another person who was sleeping. Continental breakfast was definitely above average - we had cheddar cheese omelettes, assorted cereals, assorted bagels, muffins, breads for toasting, danish, delicious coffee, fresh fruit, and the lovely girl handling the breakfast kept everything spotlessly clean and kept all the food in fresh supply so no one had to wait for anything. Every staff member we came in contact with greeted us with a smile. As we walked back to our room after breakfast, which was in the back and overlooked a lovely lake and had ducks swimming in it, we saw that many of the rooms were being prepared to have their carpets shampooed. This is very important to me. I always wear white tennis socks as slippers (I do not walk barefoot ever in motel rooms) and my socks remained white on the bottom - in many motels the carpets look clean but by the time we leave my socks are gray or even dark brown. Front desk person and checkout person were both very cordial and professional. We look forward to staying at this Best Western again and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Therese H
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2010

My father passed away and I needed a place to stay and a facility that could host the wake after the funeral. My room was very clean. The staff was incredible during my time of need. The banquet facility easily handled the 70+ guests for the wake. The restaurant provided the catering and was able to provide additional food as required. The food was exceptional and the wait staff took care of everything. I could not have had a more positive experience. The hotel manager(Deb) and restaurant manager/owner(Tammy) were extremely helpful and worked with me on all of the details for the event to insure it was a success.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Millington, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2010

This is such a wonderful place to stay with many extras for the money (which is not a bad price compared to other places). In the room we had a fridge, microwave & internet. Also had super matresses to sleep on. Along with this you have use of the pool, excersize room, the freedom and relaxation to wonder the yard out front & back where there are couple of pond, gazeebo, & picnic tables. Would I recommend this place to others? A thousand times YES. The atmoshpere is very relaxing & wonderfeul & freendly staff also. I am so very glad we had found this place.
Shannon M.
Michigan

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
new york
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2010

they have a pool but it was closed...... had to get my room key reactivated everyday...

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
DeltonaInn, Operations Manager at Travelodge Deltona, responded to this review, 22 April 2010
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this guest experienced on their stay in March of 2010. We take great pride in our property and any concern of a guest, is a concern of ours. There are several reasons why a key will demagnetize, too close to a credit card or cell phone are only a couple of reasons. As for the pool being closed - I have no record in our log book of the pool closure. Our pool hours are from 9 am - 9pm every day of the year. Any communication by the guest regarding this comment is welcomed. Sincerely, Deborah Bailey, Operations Manager, Best Western Deltona Inn, Deltona, FL

Travellers are raving about these Deltona hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deltona
0.6 km away
7.6 km away
Orange City Motel
Orange City Motel
#3 of 5 in Orange City

Been to Travelodge Deltona? Share your experiences!