“Mcdonalds”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Deltona
Description: Come visit us at 2190 Howland Blvd in Deltona. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I got so sick on there Big Mac. It was such a disgusting smell n so hard at first to throw it up. Disgusting? For sure! I believe there was human meat in it as I never was so sick, it was just same as wendys hamburger. I now never eat in these fast food places. Something is definelty wrong. Whether these places wish to admit it or not. Stay away!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This is the McDonalds that everyone in Deltona seems to go. I have been here at different days and times and it's always packed!! I guess it's the $1.99 Happy Meals on Tuesdays and Thursday nights!! The staff is always great and I try and visit as often as I can depending on the lines.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Pleasant visit when you go to eat. Service has been quick and correct. Drive thru seems to run smoothly, especially at breakfast time.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

We ordered the all American meal (cheeseburger, sm fries and a med drink) with McFlurries. The cashier was friendly and the food was hot and fresh. I'll keep coming back since the drive thru gets the orders right and they are so nice.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

I went through the drive thru and placed my order for the Sirloin third pound burger fries and a drink. I also ordered a Big Mac without pickles fries and a drink. At the last minute I added McFlurries and I had coupons. When I received my order, everything was correct and hot. The sandwiches were delicious and I love their fries! My husband said his Sirloin sandwich which had mushrooms and onions was great and he would order it again and my Big Mac was good too and we both loved our McFlurries. The service was courteous and friendly. We really like this location above others. We frequent this particular McDonald's because of their customer service and great food quality and they get the orders right!

Date of visit: June 2015