“Good Spanish Bakery”
Review of El Coqui Bakery

El Coqui Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Deltona
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I've been going here for years and it never disappoints. It's not fancy but the sandwiches are good and large. I often go for breakfast and have the scrambled eggs with ham, veggies and cheese. It comes with a nice portion of pressed bread (so good) and I always have a cafe con leche (espresso with milk). They also have lots of really nice desserts.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Gooooooood, nice people, excelent food, fast service, excelent coffee, pastry a most, sweets on my god.......

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We tried 2 breakfast sandwiches of egg, turkey ham, on a sweet bun—very good & filling! The sweetness was a nice & different touch. We enjoyed a couple of empanadas, which are hard to find. Very good & lots of chicken meat. We also indulged several different pastries, but I think the cannoli was my favorite. Also, bought a fresh loaf of crusty bread—yum. Nice to have this bakery in our town! There are a couple of small tables in in-house dining. We opted for take-out with no problem. The only negative is the parking area for this strip mall is tiny & usually full, & hard to maneuver.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We go here often. I love the steak sandwich with everything and quesitos! You can call ahead and they will have it ready if you're in a hurry.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I discovered them via Internet for prepping. They give me buckets whenever I call them. They e en go out of their way to wash them first. This is a family biz. Nicest family I met in deltona. Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2016