“Typical KFC ”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #48 of 65 Restaurants in Deltona
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Clean restaurant but very slippery floors from the grease. The food was good and the service was fast. Location is convenient.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is by far the worst KFC location I've ever set foot within and will openly say I will no longer do business with them after repeated issues. This KFC fails on so many levels and honestly do not know where to begin.

Typically I pass by here every Monday & Friday and drop by. On more then 4 occasions , I have attempted to order the Pot Pies and they have been out of them and provided me with no explanation as to what the problem was. This covered approximately a 2 week duration and it's quite appalling that they did not have the product after this time window. On all 4 of these visits , my orders were incorrect and was also very disgusted when I got an order of Chicken tenders that was apparently mixed with both Honey Mustard Sauce & Buffalo Hot Mix combined and tasted very nasty. The quality of the food given is terrible , usually overcooked or sopping in grease and oil and i'm better of going to McDonald's or some other place that's quick and fast.

After giving up on the Pot Pies , I returned once again ( I am always optimistic to give places another go and try repeatedly unless something just pushes me over the edge ) , being a bit more observant and monitoring things closely , on my revisiting , I saw personnel handling product without gloves , I even saw cross contamination being done by 2 employees and what really took the cake was I saw at least 2 employees profusely sweating and sweat dripping on the product they were assembling and packaging and that was the final straw. I will not be setting foot back in there ever again. I can also add my observance also determined this place appears to be poorly understaffed and is not managed appropriately , even when tables are out of napkins and things are not being properly maintained. A place that is operated in this manner should not be operating at all. I have usually always had very bad and negative experiences with KFC's , but this one is by far the worst !

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Hey it's KFC. Probably not your first chicken trip - you should know what you will get. We carried out and enjoyed at a friends house.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We go here often and always get the $20.oo meal deal. The chicken has always been fresh and we love their coleslaw and their mashed potatoes w/gravy.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely the worst run KFC restaurant I've ever been to in my life ever. never once have I come here and either my order been right made correctly or got all my items, it's a no-fail situation. they will always mess it up somehow someway, if this wasn't the only fast food restaurant near my house I would never ever come here everybody that works there should be fired and then they should close the restaurant and open it as something else because there have been many many employees and managers to work there and never has it been run right this coming from a restaurant general manager