“A perfect Brunch Gem”

Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Deltona
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Cafe. Chef Perry Li has created a menu that is filled with great flavors. From the California Omelette to the Great American Burger. Breakfast is served all day Lunch starts at 11am. Stop by for a great cafe experience.
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We were just leaving Daytona bike week on a Sunday and searched for Brunch within 20 miles. We didnt want to deal with the rush of folks leaving and looking for breakfast. We found the Cocky Rooster 18 mile from Daytona and 5 miles or so off I4. They have fantastic food. It was a 15 minute wait and while waiting asked a few locals about the place and the all said the same thing. Best Brunch in Deltona. We stayed and had the $3 mimosa I ordered the Philly Eggs Benedict, my friend had fish and chips plus salad. Everything was fresh, the steak was just right not too dry, the eggs were perfect. I really need a reason to drive back so next bike event in Daytona I am going to detour to Deltona for bunch.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Every time my husband and I have come to Cocky Rooster the food has been great! The service is great, and the cook is friendly as well. There is a wonderful bakery in the restaurant as well. Great Mimosas on Sundays!!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This place is only open for breakfast and lunch during the week - but serves dinner until 8 p.m. on Friday/Saturdays. So I intend to go back for breakfast because the menu looks yummy and looking forward to their Sunday Mimosas. We had dinner - I opted for the grilled cheese with French fries; not particularly a healthy choice - but it was hot and yummy. My spouse had the roast and was happy with his meal as well. There are also dessert cases of cakes, cookies, etc. - that caught my eye, but I didn't have any of them. The place was not crowded when we were there - but there is ample seating if you have a large party of patrons - tables can be put together and there were a couple of extra large booths. We received good service and the workers were all friendly.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I went there for my first time w/ my mom and my BFF at about 10am on a Monday. It was slow and quiet. The space is designed and decorated beautifully! I can't speak for the lunch menu, but the breakfast menu sports some gourmet items as well as some classic plates. I highly reccomend the Loaded Jack! Adelina & Cicily both waited on us and took time to chat (everyone there was so welcoming and friendly)! Fabulous service! The bakery cases are SO gorgeous and tempting, but I was stuffed and didn't indulge. They are the best breakfast show in town, but weekend mornings you'd better be prepared to wait, folks. I see the parking lot packed every weekend, now I know why. This place ROCKS! DEFINITELY worth a try! Keep it local :-)

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I read the writeups on Trip advisor and was a little reluctant to try this place. However, several items are favorites of my husband, so we went. He had the Irish Benedict and coffee. I had a veggie omelette. Both came with your choice of hash browns, grits and toast. My husband said his was very good and that the coffee was excellent. My omelette was cooked exactly as I ordered it. The grits were good and the muffin was one of the best I have ever had. We found the service to be friendly, efficient and pleasant. Our Bill came to approx $20. We would go back.

Been to Cocky Rooster Cafe? Share your experiences!