“Good Thai/ sushi food!”

Price range: US$12 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2017

This place has delicious food with unique flavors. We had the dumplings for appetizer and sea bass with garlic sauce, mixed vegetables, and pad Thai - everything good with fresh food and great presentation. They also now serve sushi which looked pretty good as others were ordering it. Service was very good. We had black sticky rice which had its own unique taste of sweet and salty. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is tastefully decorated. The wait staff has beautiful apron fronts and the coasters are on the tables for drinks are very classy too.

We had slow service in the beginning which put this review at average. It took about 10 minutes to get our drinks. When the tea came in was a grade above everyone else because it came in tea pressers. We had to ask for flatware twice just to eat.

The service picked up towards the end of our lunch. Generous portions so we needed boxes. The food was fresh tasting and flavorful.

The house salad dressing was really good. I also liked the salad that came with the lunch entree. It was cute with sliced veggies and just the right colors to make it attractive and the right size for a lunch portion.

We would come back again and also recommend the restaurant.

I ordered the mixed vegetables lunch.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I wandered in to this wonderful upscale Thai restaurant. Pleasantly surprised. Great for a client meeting. Clean, neat, ambiance was very nice. I found the lunch menu to be extremely fair priced. I found the staff to be on top of things and friendly. I found my Pad See Ew with beef to be very tasty. The chicken wanton soup had several pieces of cabbage, and veggies, not like the normal broth with one dumpling at other Thai places. The Benzo boxes for 11.95 had sushimi and sushi. Excellent value. We treated ourselves to the fried ice cream/fried banana combo and it was probably one of the best I've ever had. Lovely presentations of food. I was so happy that the experience was so nice. The negative: Its extremely loud and a little dark in there. If your an HSP you may want to visit at a nice so busy time.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

They moved from a free standing building into the strip center. I liked the old place better. The new place is way too noisy.

Started with prawn rolls, just shrimp wrapped in an egg roll dough and then deep fried. Just ok.

My wife ordered the California Roll imitation crab, avocado, cucumber and masago and the Tom Ka Soup, coconut soup with chicken, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes and cilantro. Both just fair.

I ordered the Royal Duck Curry, steamed in herbs, fried golden brown, sliced, de-boned & served with red curry sauce and steamed mixed vegetables. It had cherry tomatoes, grapes, pineapple, red and green peppers, celery and cabbage. Again just alright.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We enjoyed the food in the new location. The service was quick and friendly, and the selection was good.