“Can You Say AMAZING?”

Lemongrass Asian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass Asian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 427 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Lemongrass Delray Beach has been the place to go for Thai, Japanese sushi, and Vietnamese since opening. The eclectic expansive menu will have you coming back multiple times to see how one little kitchen can put out so much. With all rolls and dishes made to order, the chefs can create just about anything to your liking. The notable wine and sake list provides the perfect paring to any entree. Reasonable prices, excellent service and award-winning cuisine, are just a few reasons why people keep coming back time and time again. Zagat 2004-2008: Excellent Sunsentinel: Top 10 Asian Restaurants in Florida Florida Trend Magazine: Best New 20 Restaurants in South Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This was a wonderful unplanned food experience and so good we ate here 2 days in a row. We took our nephew and wife for lunch, all four of us truly enjoyed our meals each ordering different. I had the best Pad Thai in any restaurant. My husband shared TomYum soup which very tasty as well. The next day I had the shrimp tempura which arrived cooked perfect and hot. I also had the gyoza steamed, again, yummy! Our service was very good making the both days a wonderful food experience all the way around.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have been here a few times for more business related dinners but it is for anyone who loves fresh sushi, and food that is Thai inspired. You can get your meal "Thai hot" which for me was still a bit mild. Generous portions, nice prices. You can sit inside, outside, or at the really nice bar area. The bartender greeted me in such a way that the person I was with thought i was a regular! Great friendly staff and great food with a good variety.

1  Thank JulieL1472
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I love sushi and I have to say this is one of the best restaurants I have been to!!! We ordered a variety of things and everything was amazing!!! This is a must if you love sushi!!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Vacationing with our two teenage boys in Delray Beach for the second time, we knew we had to go back to this restaurant. It was great two years ago and still is. The men in my life all had the sushi which was very fresh and delicious. I had the crisply duck, I remembered it from the last time we ate here and wanted to try it... it was wonderful! The menu if very extensive, so you will have a hard time choosing, good luck and happy dining.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. The menu was really varied. The food was beautifully prepared and cooked and so delicious. Service was excellent

Great cocktails too