“Definitely try the bento box!!!”
Review of Cornell Cafe

Cornell Cafe
Ranked #50 of 426 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Service was adequate, but the food was absolutely delicious. I ordered the veggie bento box, and my husband ordered the classic bento box. I do have a gluten allergy so unfortunately I was unable to enjoy the dumplings or the fried tofu. Aside from that, everything was fresh and delicious! Definitely give this place a try!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

During our recent visit to Morakami we again stopped for lunch at Cornell Cafe. Once again, you can't go wrong. The service was good, the food was great and the view was spectacular, even though the intense heat forced us to eat indoors. Always one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Sit outside overlooking the gardens. Beautiful view. Small menu, lunch only. Good an service are outstanding. I had teriyaki salmon which was excellent. Green tea and green tea ice cream are very good. This is a wonderful way to enjoy lunch. They also have beer and sake.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We ate lunch here today after visiting the gardens and museum. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We sat outside and the setting was just lovely. Service was fast and friendly. The food was very fresh and tasty. I will admit we did not have anything too exotic, just teriyaki chicken and Asian chicken salad. So, just in case you are not a sushi eater, I can let you know that there are plenty of very tasty non-sushi items on the menu too. My son tried the green tea ice cream for dessert and thought it was good.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Delicious dining experience. I highly recommend the bento box lunches, although one of our party had the tender meat bowl and advises it was excellent.