“Great fish and chips”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Great bar good atmosphere and great service warm welcome. We had the fish and chips it was delicious. Served with Heinz Malt Vinegar. Also had garlic fries which lived up to their name. The rasher cheese burger is one of the best.For us Brits

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

All I can say is .. WOW ..I chose this Local Irish Pub for my retirement celebration and boy did they ever deliver. I’ve been going to Tim Finnegan’s for years for their fantastic food, cold beer, live music and atmosphere but man did they go all out for my private party ! Lisa and her staff went out of her way to accommodate over 100 of my friends and they made me and my friends feel like we were part of the family. Lisa arranged a set menu, personal bar staff, allowed my family to decorate, arranged the band and really just came through for us making my retirement party an experience that we’ll never forget. Lisa and her staff were on site during the entire party and catered to our every need. My friends continue to tell me about what an amazing time they had and that we couldn’t have picked a more perfect place for my party. Thank you Lisa. The cold Guinness and Shepherds Pie was my favorite. We had a blast .. my favorite Irish Pub in all of South Florida. Don’t miss this amazing place.

1  Thank pregan1234
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

This irish dinner and pub has a nice (not amazing though) Irish environment with nice humble customer service and attendants. The wings are simply delicious and the chicken tender acceptable. Draft Guinness is as good as it should be and clients are quaint. Good way to fly to Ireland for free.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We recently hosted a party at Tim Finnegans to celebrate living in America (from Scotland) for 25 years.
Lisa and the staff were amazing. They took care of everything and all we had to do was relax and enjoy the evening.
My guests had a fantastic time and everyone loved the food.
The band Lisa hired for the evening were amazing and the perfect genre for the night.
I cannot recomment Tim Finnegans enough for a great party.

1  Thank Bookit-Packit-Go
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Looks like a townie bar, but don't be intimidated. Just walk in grab a waitress and have a seat. Your tummy will thank you. Split the steak tip special cooked with mushrooms and merlo served with baked potato & veg. Plenty of food for the 2 of us. The sauce was phenomenal, the meat was ok as were side dishes. Live Irish music by Whisky Wednesday not to loud very good.