“Great Sushi specials”
Review of Buddha Sky Bar

Buddha Sky Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddha Sky Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 430 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Railroad Avenue
Description: Buddha Sky Bar and Buddha Garden; an Asian concept with design and cuisine influences rooted in Chinese and Japanese interpretations. Buddha Sky Bar - A discrete third floor location with off the Avenue access creates an exclusive feel for guests upon arrival. A glass encased rooftop arboretum overlooks downtown Delray Beach. A walk through the kitchen leads to the outdoor "Chef's Table", perfect for private events. Asian accents complement the authenticity of the cuisine featuring Dim Sum, Sushi, & Wok selections from our 'from-scratch' kitchen. Buddha Garden - Recently opened in mid December, is an expansion of Buddha Sky Bar with the same menu and is now offering guests a brand new view: from the first floor. The long awaited debut of Buddha Sky Bar’s ambitious expansion is here and South Florida locals and visitors are flocking to the now three-story, 10,000 square foot Asian Fusion eatery set to a backdrop of breathtaking architectural design and exquisite décor. The three-part menu nods to different food preparations including an open sushi bar, a full kitchen as well as Delray Beach's first Binchotan charcoal grill. In addition to traditional menu items like Peking Style Duck it also features a great vegetarian selection. Buddha Sky and Buddha Garden features full dinner service at all seats. Happy Hours are available 7 days a week from 4pm - 6pm with 1/2 price selected dinner and drink menus. Join us on Sundays for 1/2 price Dim Sum. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The Early Bird specially priced drinks and sushi are a great deal. The main menu is also very good, and the service and atmosphere are warm and inviting

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I came to Buddha Sky Bar on New Years Eve for a drink with my boyfriend. The atmosphere is great and I'm sure the food is as well, but we did not eat there. My issue was I was charged double for my drinks on New Years Eve and have yet to speak with an actual manager about it. Every time I call, I get an excuse like "they are in a meeting" or "give me your phone number and I will have them call you back". I understand it was busy for the holiday and am not blaming the bartender at all, but it would be nice if the customer service was existent at this place so I can actually speak with someone in charge. I will not return because of it and I work on Atlantic Ave. so I will also never recommend this place to my customers.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

The food was good but I know I have had better. This place FAILED when it came to service. SLOW service is only the beginning.
1. Computers went down
2. Busy with other tables to get the drinks after 10 mins.
3. needed to remind waiter to get get drinks 2 times
4. remind waiter to get napkins and silver wear for the table 2 times
5. waiter needed to be reminded to get water for the table
6. waiter spilled water all over the table.
7. manager GUS came to table to apologize
8. Food did not come out all together one or 2 at a time
9. some people finished eating before others got there food.
10. Waiter cleared the table when others were not finished.

Glad I saved room for a Philly cheese steak and ice cream down the street.
BTW Delray Beach is a great city with some real good places to eat...this place just did not step up, from the service to the atmosphere.

Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Not many vegetarian options. Gorgeous decor. Way way way overpriced. Many other better options to choose from on Atlantic Avenue.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Joe is the most amazing bar tender ever!!! The food is delicious. I go to this place every time I visit South Florida. The fried rice is yummy and the sushi is fresh and tasty.